Known as the vacation of the soul, spending your vacation in Destin Florida is an astounding experience as it is a home for tropical paradise. It is for all those people who would like to take a break from mechanical life and just would like to lay back and sip a cool drink and enjoy the Florida sun.
A few interesting facts and places to visit:
- The sand on Destin’s beaches is the whitest in the world as the sand from the Appalachian Mountains which is made of quartz crystal reaches here which gets finely grounded ad gives the appearance of sugar.
- There is an annual Destin Fishing Rodeo is held which draws a lot of Anglers to Destin. There is also a Destin Seafood Festival that happens every October, where the local artists gather for one weekend and celebrate.
- The Scenic beauty of Destin is that great that many movies have been directed in this location for ex. The Truman Show, Grayton Beach, Florida etc…
- It is not just the scenic beauty; however, even the high rise buildings are very famous. It is a historical thing that the first condominium was built in 1970s. One very interesting fact is that in a year almost 12000 – 40000 balloons are sold during the tourist season.
- Beaches in Destin: The Destin Beaches are the world’s most beautiful beaches due to their shiny sand and colour of the sand. The Crystal clear water makes it very beautiful and happy fishers, surfers, shell collectors etc. This is a place where the tourists are promised sheer enjoyment and indulgence for all people of all ages.
- Destin Area Fishing: Fishing in Destin is outstanding as you would not require a boat to fish in these waters as many species of Sport Fish are found on the Emerald Coast itself.
- Inshore Trolling: The Inshore Trolling is a very interesting way of catching Cobia Fish in Destin. Where first we have to sight the Cobia then the captain of the ship would turn the boat in the direction of the fish and the angler is then expected to throw the bait and the fish is caught. This perhaps is one experience nobody would like to miss especially if they love fishing.
- Destin Gold courses: Destin is also famous for its amazing Golf courses that are widely spread and easily accessible to the tourists.
- There are also many events that take place around the Year, a few coming up are a Valentine’s day special “ Kiss them to the Finish” event, 50 Beach Ultra Marathon etc…
- Weather: The residents of Destin enjoy temperate weather for most parts of the year and also have special seasons where tourists can enjoy the beaches to the maximum because of the lovely weather and low rates. They are also made aware of the precipitation level in that month so that they are prepared for the day out.
Because of it temperate weather and the beautiful Beaches and Serene Environment Destin become one of the choices for Family Vacations.