With something for everyone to do, Hershey Pennsylvania is a treat for all ages from excitement to thrills to peace and relaxation.
So let’s read about things to do in Hershey:
- Hershey Park: With its first Roller Coaster set up in 1923, the Hershey Park is a very famous destination for people of all ages. The park also has a water park called The Boardwalk at Hershey Park and a zoo called ZOOAMERICA. The Park is very famous for Rides, Entertainment shows and Dining.
- Hershey’s Chocolate World: In the Chocolate world first you can take a tour of the entire world. Not only can u see and taste the chocolate, however, you have the chance to make your own candy bar. Along with a 3D show. You could also have the option of picturing yourself on the wrapper of the candy bar. Everything anything you can do, think and try with a chocolate can be done in this Chocolate world.
- Hershey Gardens: For all the Flaura and Fona lovers, this is a jackpot for you. The Hershey Gardens which initially was made only for Roses now has 11 theme gardens. The gardens include The Children’s garden, the Butterfly House, many Beautiful trees etc….
- ZOOAMERICA: The ZooAmerica is a place an animal lover has to visit, because it’s known to have a collection of wonderful animals and many more interesting things. A few interesting things are that the Zoo has an animal of the month and they make sure that a North American animal is chosen and displayed for everyone’s knowledge. They are regular camp options also in the Zoo for educational purposes. There are programs that teach kids who visit the zoo about conserving Natural resources, electricity etc…
- For adventure and history hungry people, 30 minutes around Hershey there are many places to visit for ex. The Historic Gettysburg (famous for the civil war), Harrisburg being the capital of Pennsylvania and the Dutch world for your knowledge.
- Concerts and Shows: There are many concerts & shows that take place in Hershey as there are many renowned theatres; hence it has its own round the year entertainment planned for its tourist. Few centres are Hershey Park Stadium, Star Pavilion, Giant Centre and Hershey Theatre.
- Hershey Bears Ice Hockey: Now for all you sport enthusiasts, this is a god sent opportunity. Hershey is one of the oldest operating member is still functioning. It is one team that has won its AHL for a record 11th time and another cup in 2010.
- Hershey Spa: For all the beauty conscious ladies or even men who care about their skin here is a treat. In this Spa there is a custom made treatment that is given to every member for ex. February its a month of New Cocoa Facial Experience, Decadence day Spa etc.. There new arrival is the edible treatment chocolate. While enjoying work being done on your body you could relish the wonderful Chocolate Martini.
- They are very famous for personal prescription treatments, traditional massages. These Spas’s also take up Bridal contracts. They help the Bride and the Bridal party get special Nail and Hair care. Then give a lovely day Spa to the bride before her big day or a big getaway with your Fiancé’ before the big day.
Goes without saying that with all the tempting Chocolates, adventures, experiments and excitement Hershey’s becomes one of the famous choices for a Family Vacation in the US.
Category: Hershey Pennsylvania