Just the thought of Hawaii brings to mind fresh breeze, golden beaches and a friendly reception. If you’re searching for kid friendly vacations, then there aren’t many options as appealing as Oahu, Hawaii. Oahu might be less than 600 sq. miles but it still offers a lot of fun activities great vacation packages for families looking for fun. There are dozens of things that you can do with your family while at Oahu. Some of these include;
- Surf: Not a day goes by without some surfing action at Oahu. With historical origins from Hawaii, surfing is very much a Hawaiian culture. It doesn’t matter if you can’t surf. It’s just as much fun trying. There are dozens of instructors who will be willing to teach you. And if you’re too tired to surf, you can relax with your family on the beach side while watching the pros pull off amazing stunts.
- Go out on a Boat Trip: Oahu’s proximity to the ocean makes it the perfect choice if you’re looking for some seaboard entertainment. You can take your kids with you on catamaran rides, enjoying the spray of water in your hair and the gorgeous view. They’ll enjoy staring into the water trying to spot different sea life. There are also loads of fun water activities to do out in the ocean some of which include windsurfing or playing with the water trampoline.
- Explore the Ocean: If you’re looking for a more immersive experience, you can consider take a submarine tour experience. A submarine tour is a great of enjoying the beauty of the sea. It’s a great option for your kids who are too young to try snorkeling or scuba diving. You can view the marine wildlife in the depth of their habitat and get the opportunity to take really amazing shots.
- Visit the Dolphins: Looking for kid friendly vacations? Take your family and spend some time with the dolphins. You can take your kids to feed dolphins and touch them. You may even get the opportunity to swim with them. As well as dolphins, there are several wildlife tours that allow you to visit marine animals in their natural habitat. Depending on when you schedule your vacation, you may even be able to spot sea turtles or whales.
- Hit the Beach: Looking for a good beach? Try Waikiki—miles and miles of golden sand banked by sky blue frothing waves. It’s the perfect place to visit with your family and it’s free. You can enjoy a picnic by the beach side, visit the rock pools, stroll along the beautiful walkway and even catch the occasional beach movie. The shallow beaches are safe for your kids allowing them to splash about or try their hands at surfing.
There are dozens of other exciting things that you can do in Oahu. You can ride horses at the local ranch, visit a spa or take a helicopter rout of the island. And with so many hotels and accommodation options constantly offering affordable family vacation packages, find the right fit for your budget couldn’t be easier.